"If only I had more traffic..."
Don’t we all feel this way?
That’s because it’s a very common problem for many small businesses and startups.
But it can be solved by answering a few questions:
- Who is your target audience?
- What do they need/want?
- How do they make buying decisions?
- How does your business offer value to them?
- What channels do you need to focus on to drive more traffic (ex: Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Paid ads)?
These are just a few of the questions you need to answer, to find and drive the right traffic to your site.
“Hmmmm, my traffic is fine, I just need help with creating a sales process that generates results”.
"I just need more sales!"
Great, you have figured out the details about how to find and drive the right traffic to your site on a consistent basis.
Next step, make sure you’re not missing any opportunities to convert that hard earned traffic into sales:
- What is your sales strategy?
- How do you convert someone from a visitor into a lead?
- Do you have a great offer to transform a lead into a buying customer?
- So they have made a purchase, what do you sell them next?
- Are you creating opportunities for them to refer you?
Creating processes to convert traffic into paying customers is vital to all businesses, and understanding this will make a difference in your success.
Please help me build a sales funnel
I want to know more about Marcio